2019 Holiday Gift GUide
FOR UNDER $100
1. The cutest initial coffee cups. Great gift for a teacher or coworker. Add a gift card for something extra.
2. Tea towels with personality.
3. These cocktail napkins are my FAVORITE hostess gifts. They always charm!
4. Not sure I’ve ever seen kitchen pans so chic. Comes as a set.
5 Love these whimsical dessert plates.
6. A beautiful collaboration on these bowls and serveware.
7. This may just get me on the headband trend. This brand is widely popular in Dallas and beyond.
8. My favorite hair ties.
9. My mom just purchased these mittens for our winter trip. What is cool, is there is a break so you can take your fingers out to text.
10. These mousepads are just beyond adorable. Also a great gift for a teacher or coworker.
11. Love this clip board.
12. From a hostess git to a stocking stuffer, these rock soaps make the cut every year.
13. These scarves are plush and come in a great selection of colors. Perfect and easy gift for anyone!
14. This fabric shaver is useful gift that will surely be appreciated.
15. These travel jewelry cases are at an ideal price point and are thoughtful with the monogram added.
16. I got a silk pillowcase as a gift last year and I have replaced every pillow on my bed. Great for your skin and hair too. I think they are worth it!
17. These wicker frames are a chic and lasting gift.
18. The best smelling holiday candle. Period. Burns beautifully too.
19. Warm socks for the win. Love the personality of these too.
20. I have this bath caddy and use it nightly. Nothing better than having a spot for your wine and phone.
21. These roses smell lovely and last a whole year.
22. These hangover supplements would make a great (and useful) stocking stuffer.
23. What a fun and pretty selection of huggie earrings.
24. My favorite lip balm comes in a great set for the holidays.
25. Blue & white canisters add a punch to any kitchen or bath.
26. The only undies I wear. Comfortable and feminine. Great stocking stuffer.
27. My everyday scent. Clean ingredients too.
1. This fabulous tea towel would make a splendid hostess gift.
2. Love this wine holder.
3. A set of very chic gem decanters.
4. Beautiful dessert plate duo.
5. I have quite a few of these faux orchids in my home. Great quality and love that they come in blue & white porcelain.
6. Everyone appreciates a beautiful bowl.
7. These beautiful tea/coffee cups come in a set of four.
8. My coffee maker is on major sale! I LOVE it!
9. These are my current sheets and you just really can’t get better than them! My mom prefers this brand in the percale.
10. Amazing use for storage or if you want a hamper on wheels. Would be an easy way to organize kids toys too.
11. This towel warmer is on my list! A gift for the person who has it all.
12. These gold bamboo frames can stand alone, or go on the wall.
13. My mom got me HOOKED on these blankets. Literally the best blankets ever and SO reasonable! I give them to everyone.
14. These glass hurricanes would look good in any home and in any room.
15. This may be my favorite on the guide. Take a recipe and have it personalized on a cutting board. Genius, unique, and thoughtful.
16. It is a little gift with a big impact, especially this flu season.
17. A beautiful living tree, not just for the holidays.
18. I am in desperate need of new wine glasses and these are my top pick. HINT HINT to anyone I know reading 😉
19. You can’t go wrong with this wicker style pitcher. A great gift for anyone, especially coastal friends. You can add glasses with it too.
20. Personalized pillows for those who escape to cabins and cottages.
21. I am having a moment with yellow. I keep coming back to this vase.
22. I love the marble look of this dutch oven. High-quality brand and style.
23. My friend turned me on to this hand soap. Smells fabulous.
24. A personalized cake tray in my favorite shades.
25. I own this planter that I have my fiddle fig in. So effective!
26. You can never go wrong with a garden stool.
27. My favorite brand of table linens.
28. This tissue holder will surely make anyone feel better.
1. This lele and love shack fancy collaboration is too good and not to be missed.
2. This belt is a perfect way to pop an outfit.
3. People are crazy for this jewelry brand, and it is easy to see why. Great quality and great prices, while not sacrificing design.
4. A chic new style for a gucci belt.
5. These REAL diamond studs are on sale for an amazing price.
6. Statement earrings in my favorite shades.
7. While Lele is normally about the head bands, her jewelry is also exquisite.
8. Easy way to give designer without a huge price tag.
1. This cream works WONDERS. I can’t recommend anything more.
2. The Bag Snob just invested a GAME CHANGER in the beauty world. My skin has literally never looked better. I really think it works for all skin types (I am combination skin).
3. A great gift to sample Beautycounter’s lip glosses. All the fun without the chemicals.
4. I am a big fan of these eye patches on mornings when I have had too little sleep and too much vino the night before.
5. The best cleanser I have used to date.
6. There is really no better concealer. I have yet to find one. Dark circle miracle worker.
7. I don’t leave the house in bare legs without this lotion on. I got several of my friends addicted to it too.
8. This body cream goes on my arms, stomach, and behind to keep skin looking even and firm.
9. The BEST hand sanitizer there is. I don’t go anywhere without it. Non-drying and kills germs.
10. I take a bath every night and every night this bath oil goes in it. Intoxicating smell.
11. My hair dryer. It is definitely the best our there. Yes, worth it!
1. My new favorite brand of pajamas. They are unbelievably soft and breathable.
2. My robe. Just the right amount of weight and lightness.
3. Another excellent sleepwear brand. People are addicted.
4. I love my Lake Pajamas. Anytime I go on a girls trip, I wear these since they are a little thicker and so cute!
1. The only bra I wear. It provides coverage, it is seamless against clothes, and it makes the Ds look like Cs 😉
2. Anytime the Kardashians come out with anything, it sells out instantly. Kim K.’s new shapewear is my new go to for tight dresses. This is he style I have. The material is beyond and..it doesn’t slip down!
3. This “backpack/tote” is ideal for a fun to the farmer’s market or garden store.
4. I wear these t-shirts religiously. There are no better ones I have found (wearing it as I type this).
5. My favorite mules. I have them in three colors and counting. Comfortable and chic- size up!
coats and sweaters
1. An affordable and comfortable teddy.
2. This $60 amazon jacket is stylish and warm.
3. Comes in a multitude of colors, this jacket is chic and versatile.
4. Everyone wears these for a reason- not too heavy, but still keep you warm.
5. Great for travel and easy to front tuck. This a no-brainer purchase.
6. My grab and go when leaving for pilates on cold days. Dresses up my workout look.
handbags that make a statement
1. I love the look of this Gucci tote with lugagge trim- classic and smart.
2. From work to evening and everything in between, this Fendi bag packs a punch of personality.
3. A beautiful gently used Hermes bag that transcends all occasions. My best friend has it and loves!
4. A lightly-used Chanel bag is functional and chic.
5. Anything with bamboo handles. This bag comes in a variety of colors and can be monogrammed.
6. I own this Valentino bag. It is perfect for travel and fits a great amount of things, without weighing you down.
sneaker and workout edit
1. I caved. I bought them. Guess what…I actually love them. I love how they give just the right amount of hidden heel height.
2. My favorite workout leggings.
3. Love the support and materials of these sports bra. The leopard print is especially fun!
4. Another great sneaker brand that all my friends wear. Really comfortable once broken in.
5. These are the “clean” versions on Golden Goose and are ridiculously comfortable.
6. These workout pants are my go-to’s around the house. Soft and mesh right in with your skin.
1. A really luxe gift for guys. 15 pairs of beautifully made socks.
2. Enough with the loose cash. This money clip is sleek and functional.
3. I am planning on getting this temperature controlled coffee mug for my dad for Christmas. It keeps coffee hot for up to an hour.
4. The best razors around (according to my dad).
5. Nothing chicer on a guy than a cashmere pullover (in my humble opinion).
6. A stylish leather card case.
7. For a man who loves watches, this Rolex book catalouges them all.
8. What is it with guys and bar soap.…I will never understand. #TeamBodyWash
9. Aviation bottle opener, for those that fly high.
1. A beautiful customized leather football would make an ideal gift. Comes in a baseball as well.
2. These are the softest t-shirts around. My dad is addicted.
3. Swims make amazing loafers, but now they have awesome new sneakers as well.
4. Allbirds are always addicting. Men and women alike- no socks needed.
5. Monogrammed golf balls for your guy who likes to stay on course.
6. Love these workout shorts. Lightweight and functional.
1. The BEST travel bag. I fit so much in it (including my purse, bottled water, laptop, toiletries, etc). This is my go-to bag for when I check my suitcase.
2. These monogrammed packing cubes make an amazing gift and a great way to keep things organized.
3. I am SO excited for this carry-on suitcase. I am a big fan of the brand, and this is their first move into the luggage world.
4. This is my other favorite carry-on bag. I use this when I carry-on my suitcase too. It slides right over the handles.
5. This monogrammed bag folds easily into your suitcase so you have an extra bag for any extra goodies you may acquire. I am one who often needs to get another suitcase on my return..oops!
1. This is a little overpriced for what it is, but I own it and love it. Looks great and is very functional.
2. A perfect travel kit for those long international flights- includes everything from toothpaste to hand sanitizer.
3. This is my current favorite travel bag. My makeup and my plane essentials go right in. TSA approved.
4. These travel adapters make excellent gifts.
5. This portable diffuser for essential oils in genius. I sleep with my oils every night, and I love to be able to take them with me when I travel.
6. A travel steamer is a necessity.
7. This is my current travel jewelry case. Love it!
8. Chic and fun luggage tags.
1. This monogrammed wireless charging station is a perfect gift for anyone on your list. Who doesn’t need another phone charger?
2. These Airpods are a necessity. No wires, no problem. They are offering a monogramming event right now too.
3. My phone case. Everyone loves them, surely someone you know needs them.
4. This is a great way to keep all your cords and technology organized, especially when traveling.
5. How many photos do you have on your phone that you haven’t printed out? I thought so.
6. This air purifier is one of the top rated. This is another great buy for the person who has it all.
7. A really cool and easy way to print photos from your phone.
1. Love this art easel for kids. Keeps things organized, and lets them be creative.
2. For the aspiring architect. A really great way to build and practice motor skills.
3. I LOVE this tent. Can I move in? Literally the cutest playhouse I have ever seen.
4. This book highlights all the food in the different states. A great way to inspire your child to not have a limited palette (literally my worst fear).
5. A great music band set, that is simple and won’t cause too much noise.
6. I love this girl’s sweater with star patched elbows. So adorable.
7. A great way to loose the training wheels.
1. These customized jeans jackets are so adorable for boys and girls alike.
2. A very cute and simple miniature golf set.
3. This book is perfect for 3rd to 6th graders (the teacher in me talking). It is a great story that is nature based and full of action. Kids love it!
4. A neon coloring board. All the fun, no mess.
5. The best PJs around.
6. Kids adore these photicular books. It seems like the animals are running and flying in real life.
7. Fancy Nancy does Christmas and it is so cute for any young girly girls to read.
8. A friend recommended these Lovery play kits and I see why. SO well made and intentionally thought out.
9. I need every little girl I know to have this dress. I can’t even- so chic and petite!
1. Another great motor skill set. Kids match the shapes into the cut-outs.
2. A really fun walker that is full of different sensory buttons. Came recommended from a mom friend
3. These onesies are AMAZING not only because they are cute and soft, but also because they ZIP. No snaps, no buttons, no fuss.
4. These soft books are ideal for young babies.
5. I was recently at a kids birthday party and every kid was obsessed with these balls in the pin. Easy and fun play.
6. Another favorite onesie brand. Lightweight and SO soft.
1. I posted this last year, and I still love them so much. Book to Bed incorporates reading and pajamas all together. This story is one of my favorites.
2. This Book to Bed is perfect for a little boy.
3. How cute are these Hunter wellies?
4. Sidewalk chalk in the shapes and colors of planets. A wonderful gift for any child.
5. Scooters always provide instant fun- just no electric ones please.
6. This is an amazing gift for kids and grown-ups alike. You can make your own jewelry from high quality beads.
7. 4 in a row just got a chic new makeover.
8. Teach kids early about the three food groups- pancakes, pizza, and tacos!
9. This teepee would be so fun in a child’s room.
FOR A SPLURGE
1. Beyond gorgeous glassware.
2. The most expensive hydrangeas you could ever imagine. Handcrafted out of fine porcelain. Beyond.
3. Crystal shot glasses to add a shot of chic to any bar.
4. I wear these ALL summer long. Worth the splurge!
5. The one tried and true teddy jacket.
7. You can never go wrong with an Hermes scarf. If you don’t wear it, frame it!
FOR THE GOURMET
1. Oprah’s favorite Italian basket of goodies.
3. A great way to deliver wine- preferably with a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape in tow 🙂
4. Some like it hot, and these hot sauces are some of the best!
5. A Christmas hamper for all the Anglophiles in your life.
6. Step up your cheese board by adding some artisan honey.
FOR THE PUP
1. Wash the pup in some luxe suds.
2. My grandmother uses this bowl for cat actually, and it stands out in her place. If only her cat was nice…
3. Blue & White should not just be limited to humans.
4. If you have to have a crate, you may as well make it nice!
5. I immediately purchased for my emmie girl. If this works on bad breath, I will report back.
6. My dog gets a bark box every month. I never have to think of buying treats or toys. Would make a great gift for any dog lover.
2018 Holiday Gift guide
Well Gifted for All
1. Gorgeous blue and white coffee and tea mugs in a set of four.
2. Heart Shaped Monogrammed baskets are the perfect gift you didn’t know you need.
3. Lovely set of Japanese Blue & White bowls
4. Lettuce ware appetizer dish is ideal for the entertainer.
5. Gray Malin playing cards are whimsical and fun.
6. Reasonably priced and perfectly appointed ginger jar.
7. Winterberry cache pot. Wonderful place for a winter paper white.
8. Riedel decanter with 5 tumblers. An easy gift for any wine loving friend.
9. A clean burning candle that comes beautifully packaged.
10. A fresh throw makes for an easy gift. These are super comfy too.
11. This wine bottle holder traps in cold, leaving your bottle the ideal temperature.
12. Frank Lloyd Wright design dominos. A fun game for the design loving friend.
13. The lettuce ware pitcher is beautiful all year long.
14. Love the look of this chic lamp and shade.
15. Barefoot Dreams makes yummy lounge clothes and even better blankets.
16. Beautiful Italian blue & white serving plates on sale.
18. I use this indoor/outdoor rug in my living room (in mocha) and it has held up perfectly.
19. I am so excited for this! A S’well bottle topper to make twisting the cap a thing of the past.
20. Of course, love my S’well bottle. Keeps things insulated hot and cold for a long time.
21. Fresh, cool, and deliciously soft sheets. My mom’s favorite!
22. Kitchen Aid mixers are a great deal this weekend. May as well get it now. They are never on sale when you actually need them.
23. Serena & Lily is having a wonderful sale. I love the look of these chairs. Would easily elevate any space.
24. Weighted gravity blanket. This is on my list. Everyone who has one, loves one.
25.You won’t want to remove your baked goods from this gorgeous muffin pan.
26. The Laundress on the go stain kit. Remove stains and refresh yourself with their heavenly scents.
27. Gorgeous placemat and napkin pattern.
28.Ashley Longshore’s pop art is ever more popular. This tray is hilarious and would make such a fun gift.
29. Lavender sachets. The best smelling stocking stuffer.
30. The ultimate hostess gift for holiday parties. These cocktail napkins are every bit witty and well packaged.
31. Another clean and beautiful burning candle.
32. French rolling pins labeled by width. Gift these along with a cookie recipe!
33. My key ring! A great price, easy to find in a purse, and simple to run errands with it on your wrist. Comes in many leathers and finishes.
34. A surprisingly great price on this beautiful blue and white juicer.
35. Wake up Christmas morning with the best O&H Danish Strudels. Shipping them makes a great gift as well.
36. A sharp looking catch-all, especially for a desk or office.
37. Monogrammed playing cards. Ideal for a post-Christmas game of gin rummy.
38. These trays are so chic and would make a fantastic gift for any style home.
Well Gifted Bed & Bath
1.I love Heretic perfumes, they are made cleanly and smell fabulous on the skin. Jasmine smoke is my favorite, but I am tempted to try Dirty Rose next.
2. A great looking shower curtain. Get your guest bath ready for visitors.
3. I love these curlers. They heat quickly and make getting ready a breeze.
4. Best gift for royal lovers- soap and lotion scented straight from Prince Charles garden.
5. Goop really does make the most effective bath soaks. I love the nurse soak when I feel any sickness coming on (they do require a bathtub wipe down after).
6. Goop clay body cleanser, because why should your face get all the detox.
7. One of my favorite sources for reasonably priced and beautifully patterned pillows.
9. Clean candle and match set. A great hostess gift.
10. Classic sheet set with just a splash of color and interesting detail.
11. Sweet wicker tray to keep by the bed or put fresh wash cloths in.
Well Gifted To Travel
1. I can’t emphasize this enough- THE BEST TRAVEL BAG. Lightweight, stain and water resistant, and can fit just about anything. It is like carrying on another suitcase.
2. Offline eye mask paired with some very effective eye firming patches. The skin around the eyes gets dehydrated the easiest, especially in the air.
3. A soft and large travel scarf can double as a blanket in the air. I don’t leave home without it.
4. Run to a connection in time in the world’s most comfortable shoe. Allbirds are warm, comfy, and you don’t even need to wear socks!
5. This gorgeous neck pillow can be monogrammed. The ideal pillow to pack when traveling,
6. It is a jacket, sweatshirt, and zip hoodie all in one. What a smart thing to wear when traveling
7. My favorite phone cases. They arrive fairly quickly and make such a statement.
8. Fold your jewelry into this great and eye catching travel jewelry case.
9. A lovely rosewater mist will leave you refreshed mid-flight!
Well Gifted Technology
2. I love that this Dyson is cordless, and I love that it is on sale!
3. Away suitcases can be monogrammed, are very light weight, and are the most functional and reasonable brand on the market. I have the Bigger Carry On.
4. When is the last time you cleaned your phone? Yeah, I thought so. This cleans and clears 99.9% of germs and bacteria on your phone. Just don’t ask me how 🙂
5. I’ll be honest, I think I am going to get The Google Home Hub over an Alexa. The technology definitely seems elevated.
6.Sonos music speakers are the best. You can get multiple to have around your house and they sync up beautifully.
7. Wireless headphones are the way of the future, and now.
Well Gifted Cook
1. A Dolce & Gabanna pasta kit. Fun packaging mixed with delicious pasta is the recipe for a great gift.
2. My coffee maker is great. It works with nespresso capsules and gets the milk, froth, and volume to your customized liking, User friendly!
3. A great idea for a stocking stuffer. Cute spatulas for the aspiring baker or keeper of a kitchen.
4. If you aren’t fortunate enough to have a double oven, this will certainly do the trick.
5. When a food editor and a start-up mind go into business, they create some excellent quality cookware.
6. Now this makes sense. watching your toast in the toaster. This ensures you get just the right amount of brown you desire without the guess work.
7. Cheese Anyone? A six month delivery of high-quality cheese delivered to your door in time for happy hour.
8. White truffles for the ultimate foodie. Shave on your favorite pasta or risotto.
9. A beautifully packed assortment of Italian olive oil.
Well Gifted for Her
1.My favorite sandals are available in this lovely luggage color. You better believe I pre-ordered. They are the best sandal-casual and dressy at the same time.
2. Rose quartz face roller is ideal to apply creams and have them really soak in the skin. Roll in upwards motion to keep things lifted.
3. An absolutely lovely poncho. Could be great for travel or just to throw over when running errands.
4. Take your phone photos with the perfect lighting built into this case. It really does make a difference.
5. A pretty gold and three diamond stack ring. Delicate with a sparkly impact.
6. Parker Thatch totes consistently make my list. Great quality and always with a design punch. The red and green is very “gucci.”
7. Comes in your favorite neutrals, this sweater is not too tight or too loose, but fits just right.
8. There is nothing I love more than lounge clothes, and these joggers fit the ticket for a casual day at home or running errands.
9. A suede hat may seem extreme, but it could really take a simple outfit to the next level (while hiding that unwashed hair).
10. Rose cuticle oil in an easy to use applicator. When winter comes, there is nothing like keeping every part of yourself hydrated, even pesky cuticles.
11. I always buy a fresh pair of Tory flip flops. Each season she comes out with the cutest prints. They are a great price point too for someone who loves nice things, but doesn’t want to break the bank.
12. These slippers are cute, soft cashmere, and great for any age.
13. Lovely silk hair ties– great stocking stuffer!
14. A compact and simple jewelry case that can be monogramed.
15. Lunya makes washable silk pajamas. I love my pair. Breathable and comfortable.
16. Just add water to this amazing makeup marvel. Thoroughly takes off makeup and comes in a set of three.
17. Who says you can’t make your phone glam. I love the print of this Gucci phone case.
18. The Glo Pro! Microneedling is a painless, yet effective way to really let your products work deep into the skin. This product has a cult-following and you will see why when you use it.
19. I bought a large in this J. Crew sweater and it has been the only sweater to keep me warm so far. It is soft and transitional from workout pants in the day, to jeans at night.
20. I have been using this cape non-stop recently. Soft and warm, I swear it works better than some jackets.
21. My favorite bath oil comes in an ideal trio set. It really smells and feels so good in the bath.
22. Bird cage crystal earrings would be a chic pop to any outfit.
23. I LIVE in these shoes. There really is no better functioning sneaker. Comfortable, reasonably priced, and goes with everything.
24. A mini lip gloss kit that comes with an assortment of colors. Clean and safe beauty is always in style.
25. Cute satin scrunchies.
26. Alison Mitchell handbags have the most unique shape and make a statement with any outfit.
27. I love my Dyson hairdryer. If you are on the fence, take the plunge.
28. The cutest customized carpets.
29. Spanx just sounds uncomfortable, but these faux leather leggings are AMAZING.They look like leather, but provide just the right amount of support to lift that booty up!
30. Concerts and games have recently become very strict about letting in handbags. This Kelly Wynne bag is stylish, but also totally functional.
31. The cutest preserved topiary all set in a blue and white jar.
33. Finally a cute TSA approved pouch. Ideal for traveling and keeping those liquids separate.
34. I love Caitlin Wilson’s faux orchids. Not only do they resemble the real deal, but they come in lovely blue & white pots.
35. My favorite flats. They make my list every year, because they are that good! Super comfortable.
36. I own a gray version of this bag and couldn’t love it more. So easy to throw things in and go. I feel it looks really pulled together too.
37. While this is pricey, it is worth it. My favorite jacket when the wether gets cold. The warm down keeps you insulated.
38. How cute are these Adiddas sneakers. Just a little bit of leopard drama on the sides, the perfect neutral.
39. Reasonably priced and cute as can be, these leopard mules are an easy way to add a punch to your outfits.
40. I put this under technology too, because the mirror is powerful and the lights show everything. It is great, until you are still looking at yourself 30 minutes later….
41. A cute coverup if you are escaping to somewhere warm this winter.
42. Odorless and clean self tanner. It is never worth the real tan.
43. The cutest bathing suit. I love the pattern and the coverage for a bikini.
44. My friends and I had these necklaces made for a sweet girl named Nadia, who passed away recently at the age of 9. Christina Addison made them quickly and they come in a range of finishes (real gold to plated to rose gold to silver). She has necklaces with multiple names too.
45. Great priced jewelry with an expensive look!
46. Okay, I love this watch. The bee, the golf, the green. It definitely makes a statement.
47. I love mini hair dryers. Drybar now makes one that has the same power and punch as their larger style.
48. Slip makes great no crease pillowcases. I love that they make hair ties too. No crease is a big selling point for me (my hair ALWAYS creases).
49. A splurge, but so good looking. I love this boot.
50. I saved the best for last. Not even kidding. The day this bra arrived, I haven’t wanted to take it off (if you are female, you know that is weird). More coverage than a spanx bra, lovely fabric, no clasps, and dips low enough to work with any shirt. If you don’t like the dip, they have ones that go straight across too. I’ll say it in advance- you’re welcome.
51. Cashmere lounge clothes. There is really nothing better than coming home from work, swaddling yourself in cashmere, and having some vino.
52. My Paris shoes! Lovely flats, very well made (Pippa Middleton is a fan), and offering free Cyber Monday worldwide shipping. Also, VERY comfortable.
53. Add a little holiday spice with this fringe jacket. I just bought this and can’t wait to wear it to some festive holiday gatherings.
54. I own about 5 pairs of these pajamas. They just wash so well and are super breathable.
55. Smythson is a renown British leather brand. I love this collection and this bag! Good quality without being overly flashy.
56. This velvet puffer has a luxe look with a very inexpensive price tag. Full disclosure: I haven’t seen it in person!
57. My mom found this brand and said it is very well made. I love this tunic shirt.
58. I just bought these! I have to say in the “mules” category, Veronica Beard wins. They look the most attractive on the foot (way better than the look of the Gucci ones).
Well Gifted for Him
The best menswear, in my opinion. Every guy I know who wears Peter Millar loves it.
This billfold wallet keeps money neatly organized without crumbling it all up.
Wireless charging is the way of the future. If you are gong to buy a new iphone this is the perfect accessory to go with it.
Beautycounter makes a fantastic line for men without any harsh chemicals or bad ingredients. Make the switch to cleaner beauty,
Yes, this is a bidet attachment. It hooks right up to your toilet and sink to provide an extra cleanse that is so often needed.
A chic travel bag that can be customized.
These jackets are perfect for the great outdoors.
Keep business cards fresh with this very nice card holder.
Comfortable and well-styled shoes. These will surely make a special gift.
My good friend, Sam Todd, shares some of his favorite finds….
1.Wireless earphones that deliver premium sound and high-end quality. They look pretty sharp too!
2. A wool running shirt that is super soft.
3. Sam’s top choice for running shorts.
4. A great brightening face mask that “works wonders.”
5. The best looking air purifier I have yet to see (that isn’t super bulky too).
6. Sam is obsessed with the scent of this right now.
7. Custom personalized socks would make SUCH a good gift, especially for teenage boys (who are impossible to shop for).
8. Sam has owned this camo tote for years. It is super durable and makes a great gym/overnight bag.
9. Sam’s favorite sheets that feel great on the skin. Lightweight and breathable percale is every guy’s dream (they just don’t know it yet).
10. I was having lunch with Sam in New York recently and he was wearing these shoes. Super durable and comfortable, and they don’t even look like wellies.
Well Gifted Kids
1. A 3D dinosaur puzzle is just about as cool as it gets for a young boy.
2. A beautiful and mesmerizing dinosaur atlas.
3. A very cute felt tea set.
4. The ultimate girly journal.
5. The cutest pajamas and book sets. Princess Wear Pants and 12 days of Christmas.
5. Instead of handing over your cell phone, give them their own chalk version of it.
6. A very chic young bike for those freshly off training wheels.
7. An adorable elephant helmut. They have other designs too!
8. Who can be afraid of the dark with a unicorn nightlight.
9. Not your typical hot toy with this vintage woody car.
10. This friendship bracelet kit is a fun activity for a young girl to do with friends.
11. A map puzzle of the USA is fun while being educational.
13. A very large alphabet rug that is perfect for a playroom.
14. Little Sits make the most adorable chairs to fit your home. They can be monogrammed too.
15. I posted this doll house before, and it is just too cute to not share again. I want to move in!
16. This could be for adults and kids. I love maps, and how pretty is this scratch off map to highlight the places you have been. A fun family treasure.
17. Fun fact: My friend’s mom bought these cards and we took them to Cashiers this summer and played with Mark Sikes at a dinner party. The Alphabet is important, but knowing the difference between toile and ikat is an excellent life skill.
18. The cutest book personalized for welcoming your child home.
19. A jungle pack n play that you can easily take traveling to occupy time!
20. A cute modern farm house for your modern tot to play with.
21. A great wooden baking play set.
22. Bebe embroidered pillow comes in pink and blue.
23. The most adorable personalized jean jackets.
24. Soap rocks made in resemblance to real gemstones. Pretty fun socking stuffer!
25. My friend is buying this book for her goddaughter. You can personalize them based on the child or siblings together. What a cute and special idea.
26. Support your little rocker at heart, just don’t blame me for the headache.
27. One of the best brands of organic cotton onesies.
28. Bath tub chalk that is non-toxic.
29. Edible cookie-dough. This is obviously for adults too.
30. If you have a child, I have probably gifted these to you. The cutest patterned PJs around.
31.These cute slip-on sneakers are waterproof and comfy for both boys and girls.
32. The best gift for a new mom. I haven’t met a mom who hasn’t loved the Dock-A-Tot.
33. Really wonderful pictogram books that kids adore. The pictures come to life.
34. Take this on the road for your holiday travel. This play pin easily folds up.
Well Gifted for the (Design) Bookworm
2. Suzanne Kasler’s new book showcases her well appointed and chicly edited interiors.
4. Carolyne Roehm is the epitome of chic, and this book is no exception.
6. Inspired Design. A truly gorgeous book featuring beautiful interiors.
7. The Gardens of Bunny Mellon. Her impeccable taste was not just in her interiors. Her gardens were truly breathtaking.
8. Isabel Lopez – Quesada. She consistently creates the most chic design.
Well Gifted For Art
1. Who wouldn’t want a commission from Taelor Fisher?! Art is a gift that lasts. The fact that it is 15% off makes today pretty sweet!
2. Memberships to your local museums are always a great idea! Even if you don’t live in NYC, become a member to The Whitney, skip the lines, and check out one of the most talked about Warhol exhibits to arrive!
3. This Wildflower painting just makes me smile.
4. If you are local in Dallas, a membership to the DMA could make a great gift.
5. Give a gift of DNA or a Kiss? It literally takes your DNA or kiss or fingerprints and turns it into art.
6. I love Kaycee Hughes Art. Her work is so versatile and goes with any interior.
Well Gifted for Pup
1.. Emmie (my pug) has the dog leash by this brand and it has looked good as new for the past 5 years. I may just have to add this collar.
2. Great monogrammed dog bed. The perfect neutral.
3. Emmie’s dog bowl. Hand-painted by a great artist in Virginia.
5. A dog tote. They can stick their heads right out.
6. Dogs deserve their spot on the Christmas tree.
7. Emmie also gets a bark box every month. I haven’t had to buy toys or treats at the store in years.
8. Toile dog bed for the sophisticated pup and discerning owner.
9. Weather resistant dog vest. Small dogs especially hate getting rained on…
10. A dog blanket and bone. Perfect for the relatives that visit with their furry friends and better for those who don’t like dog hair everywhere.
Well Gifted Holiday
3. Bug ornament clip-ons How fun are these?
4. Faux lit boxwood Helps keep any worry about a freeze away.
5. Golden artichokes A chic decorative accent.
10. Boxwood wreath
Reason for the Season
1.Kris-10 Creation’s calendars. Beautifully hand-painted with a scripture verse for every month.
2. Angelina Paris advent calendar. A touch a Paris for each day of the advent season.
3. Notepads that are so cute and have a cheerful verse on the bottom of the page.
4. A really great book on the Christmas story for kids.
6. A gorgeous book for anyone to have. Anne Neilson does stunning angel art.
7. A biblical adult study on scripture for the Advent season.
Also note- on some of these links I get a small commission and other links I do not. I don’t hold back what I like for personal gain, but always want to be transparent.
WELL, LET’S GET TO IT AND LET’S GET SHOPPING…
*These are all my true recommendations- not sponsored
These are honestly THE MOST COMFORTABLE shoes ever! No need to even wear socks. I wear them daily.
Cuyana Jewelry Case. These are beautifully made and can be monogrammed.
LAKE pajamas are insanely comfortable and wash beautifully.
I pretty much swear by Chloé flats, and I am lusting after these tinsel ones for my Christmas wish list. (hint, hint to those reading)
Slip Pure Silk Pillowcase. No wrinkles, no hair crease, no problems in the morning.
KULE makes the perfect striped shirt. Washes beautifully. My go to for travel (and all occasions)
Lingua Franca collaborated with Goop to make some amazing cashmere sweaters. The stitching and phrases set them apart. If you are in Dallas be sure to check out Forty Five Ten who has them in so many fun phrases.
Bluesmart Laptop Bag. Track your bag, charge your phone, and enjoy the fact it is TSA friendly. This is the top notch laptop bag that is stylish and savvy.
Master Dynamic Headphones. Incredibly sleek and excellent quality. They come in different leather colors too.
Longchamp Garment Bag. A more “suitable” way to carry your clothes.
Brackish Bowties. These very unique feather bowties are handmade in Charleston.
Boy Smell Candles. Yes, “boy smells” are a thing and they aren’t always bad smells. Would be a great gift for those in dorms or apartments (where real smells lurk).
Smathers & Branson Can Coolers. Stitched in needlepoint, these make a great stocking stuffer.
Veja Pierre Sneakers are incredibly stylish and chic.
LOVED BY ALL
THESE ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST COOKIES EVER- JK Chocolate Microchip Cookies. They are the size of a penny (so zero guilt) and packed with flavor. They are based in Dallas, but just now became available on Amazon. The best gift EVER and you can thank me later (preferably by sending me some).
I include August Morgan cocktail napkins every year for a reason. They make the best gifts and are beautifully packaged, so wrapping isn’t even necessary!
12 curated glasses from the best wine regions in the world
This Cocktail Chameleon book would be a sophisticated present to bring to a holiday cocktail party (would look fabulous on a bar cart)
The Story of Babar, because everyone should grow -up knowing elephants (and all animals) matter.
The Little Nomad Foam Play Mat gives a new look to the “play room.” Super stylish, so no more primary colors to cramp your style.
Hearth & Hand by Magnolia Wooden Dollhouse. May as well teach timeless style at a young age.
Balloon Elephant Money Bank. Am I too old for one?
Shop Harx Dog Leashes are durable and chic for the most discerning pet (I mean owner…).
Bark Box. It used to be only I got packages, but now my Emmie Pug (that is not her pictured above) has gotten in on the action. These make great gifts for the pups (and make the owner’s life easier).
Mark & Graham Acrylic serving trays make for a very nice and versatile gift. I love the round one.
This Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle sure beats the standard ones you see at big retailers. It is sleek in style and is equipped with precise technology for your flow rate and to achieve the perfect temperature.
Gardenuity allows you to send fresh herbs in chic bamboo planters.
Juliska Cork Candlestick Holder. For $39, a set of these would make a beautiful gift.
Levitating Bonsai Plant. It actually levitates, and I am not sure how…but this will surely get them talking.
Life At The Top features the incredible apartment buildings throughout New York City.
The Bigger Carry-On from Away. It has a charger built right in and ample space to pack. Very durable too. Mine (with my monogram ) is pictured above.
For those who always ask- the shoes are Christian Dior and I love them because “CD” are also my initials. They are pricey, but I will link them anyway…. Christian Dior Sneakers
This Parker Thatch Duffle is perfectly stylish. The brand does very intriguing monograms on fresh styles.
Cuyana Alpaca Cape is totally yummy to travel in. Looking that chic deserves an upgrade.
I love the new Garrett Leight Store on Knox in Dallas, and I love their sunglasses even more. Pictured trying some on with my friend who may be slightly annoyed I posted this without asking…love ya, mean it.
I love the new shadow text on the iPhone cases by The Daily Edited.
Sonos Speaker with Alexa. These speakers produce truly phenomenal sound, and now they are capable to integrate Alexa. What more do you need for every room in the house?
Master & Dynamic’s chic brass earphones
Jamie Clawson python leather MacBook Cover (other colors/textures also available)
Prynt Instant iPhone Printer. I recently just got this for a friend and it was so fun to print pictures seconds after snapping them.
Mary Gaspar makes beautiful prints available on Minted. I couldn’t imagine a more lovely gift than a piece of art,
I love Donald Robertson’s new book featuring his incredible drawings and work throughout.
Dippin Dot Squared by Kristi Kohut. I love the colors and design of this so much. Nothing like abstract art mixed with antique pieces.
The MilkBoy It Bear available on BAIT. How cool would this look on a bookshelf? It can double as a toy, but it is more art to me…
I don’t leave the house without my Ogee Sculpted Lip Oil. All clean, and totally lovely.
Drunk Elephant’s T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial Mask leaves your skin looking like you just got a facial. It is my Sunday night go to.
Dyson Hairdryer. Yes, It is worth it. I have had mine for a year and there is no going back to any other dryer. The most efficient blow dry.
Beauty Bioscience GloPRO. This is one of the hottest gifts right now. Microneedle your face to perfection.
Vitner’s Daughter I can’t brag about this enough. It may be pricey, but I swear it is a skin game changer (dry/oily/acne- it solves it al)
My nightly routine isn’t complete without a bath. Olverum Bath Oil has been around for generations. It is all natural (truly) and smells divine.
One Two Magnetic Eye Lashes. Eye lash boutiques are popping everywhere, but it is a long and pricey process. This beats the stick-on glue and provides an easy alternative for long lashes.