I feel like just yesterday I was rejoicing in the fact that the grass was turning green again, yet here we are the day before Thanksgiving. I have had a bit of a hard go these past few weeks, but I couldn’t leave you without a selection of some of my favorite things. I either own these items or they have come highly recommended, or they are on my personal wish list.
Tis’ the season to love, give, and remember all the good in the world. I hope these gifts can help you express your love to your friends, family, and those who deserve a holiday treat!
I wish all of you and yours
a Happy Thanksgiving!
I’ll be back with a few different categories later this week!
Well Gifted for All
1. Gorgeous blue and white coffee and tea mugs in a set of four.
2. Heart Shaped Monogrammed baskets are the perfect gift you didn’t know you need.
3. Lovely set of Japanese Blue & White bowls
4. Lettuce ware appetizer dish is ideal for the entertainer.
5. Gray Malin playing cards are whimsical and fun.
6. Reasonably priced and perfectly appointed ginger jar.
7. Winterberry cache pot. Wonderful place for a winter paper white.
8. Riedel decanter with 5 tumblers. An easy gift for any wine loving friend.
9. A clean burning candle that comes beautifully packaged.
10. A fresh throw makes for an easy gift. These are super comfy too.
11. This wine bottle holder traps in cold, leaving your bottle the ideal temperature.
12. Frank Lloyd Wright design dominos. A fun game for the design loving friend.
13. The lettuce ware pitcher is beautiful all year long.
14. Love the look of this chic lamp and shade.
15. Barefoot Dreams makes yummy lounge clothes and even better blankets.
16. Beautiful Italian blue & white serving plates on sale.
18. I use this indoor/outdoor rug in my living room (in mocha) and it has held up perfectly.
19. I am so excited for this! A S’well bottle topper to make twisting the cap a thing of the past.
20. Of course, love my S’well bottle. Keeps things insulated hot and cold for a long time.
21. Fresh, cool, and deliciously soft sheets. My mom’s favorite!
22. Kitchen Aid mixers are a great deal this weekend. May as well get it now. They are never on sale when you actually need them.
23. Serena & Lily is having a wonderful sale. I love the look of these chairs. Would easily elevate any space.
24. Weighted gravity blanket. This is on my list. Everyone who has one, loves one.
25.You won’t want to remove your baked goods from this gorgeous muffin pan.
26. The Laundress on the go stain kit. Remove stains and refresh yourself with their heavenly scents.
27. Gorgeous placemat and napkin pattern.
Well Gifted To Travel
1. I can’t emphasize this enough- THE BEST TRAVEL BAG. Lightweight, stain and water resistant, and can fit just about anything. It is like carrying on another suitcase.
2. Offline eye mask paired with some very effective eye firming patches. The skin around the eyes gets dehydrated the easiest, especially in the air.
3. A soft and large travel scarf can double as a blanket in the air. I don’t leave home without it.
4. Run to a connection in time in the world’s most comfortable shoe. Allbirds are warm, comfy, and you don’t even need to wear socks!
5. This gorgeous neck pillow can be monogrammed. The ideal pillow to pack when traveling,
6. It is a jacket, sweatshirt, and zip hoodie all in one. What a smart thing to wear when traveling
7. My favorite phone cases. They arrive fairly quickly and make such a statement.
8. Fold your jewelry into this great and eye catching travel jewelry case.
9. A lovely rosewater mist will leave you refreshed mid-flight!
Well Gifted Technology
I love that this Dyson is cordless, and I love that it is on sale!
Away suitcases can be monogrammed, are very light weight, and are the most functional and reasonable brand on the market. I have the Bigger Carry On.
When is the last time you cleaned your phone? Yeah, I thought so. This cleans and clears 99.9% of germs and bacteria on your phone. Just don’t ask me how 🙂
I’ll be honest, I think I am going to get The Google Home Hub over an Alexa. The technology definitely seems elevated.
Sonos music speakers are the best. You can get multiple to have around your house and they sync up beautifully.
Wireless headphones are the way of the future, and now.
Well Gifted Cook
1. A Dolce & Gabanna pasta kit. Fun packaging mixed with delicious pasta is the recipe for a great gift.
2. My coffee maker is great. It works with nespresso capsules and gets the milk, froth, and volume to your customized liking, User friendly!
3. A great idea for a stocking stuffer. Cute spatulas for the aspiring baker or keeper of a kitchen.
4. If you aren’t fortunate enough to have a double oven, this will certainly do the trick.
5. When a food editor and a start-up mind go into business, they create some excellent quality cookware.
6. Now this makes sense. watching your toast in the toaster. This ensures you get just the right amount of brown you desire without the guess work.
7. Cheese Anyone? A six month delivery of high-quality cheese delivered to your door in time for happy hour.
8. White truffles for the ultimate foodie. Shave on your favorite pasta or risotto.
9. A beautifully packed assortment of Italian olive oil.
Well Gifted for Her
1.My favorite sandals are available in this lovely luggage color. You better believe I pre-ordered. They are the best sandal-casual and dressy at the same time.
2. Rose quartz face roller is ideal to apply creams and have them really soak in the skin. Roll in upwards motion to keep things lifted.
3. An absolutely lovely poncho. Could be great for travel or just to throw over when running errands.
4. Take your phone photos with the perfect lighting built into this case. It really does make a difference.
5. A pretty gold and three diamond stack ring. Delicate with a sparkly impact.
6. Parker Thatch totes consistently make my list. Great quality and always with a design punch. The red and green is very “gucci.”
7. Comes in your favorite neutrals, this sweater is not too tight or too loose, but fits just right.
8. There is nothing I love more than lounge clothes, and these joggers fit the ticket for a casual day at home or running errands.
9. A suede hat may seem extreme, but it could really take a simple outfit to the next level (while hiding that unwashed hair).
10. Rose cuticle oil in an easy to use applicator. When winter comes, there is nothing like keeping every part of yourself hydrated, even pesky cuticles.
11. I always buy a fresh pair of Tory flip flops. Each season she comes out with the cutest prints. They are a great price point too for someone who loves nice things, but doesn’t want to break the bank.
12. These slippers are cute, soft cashmere, and great for any age.
13. Lovely silk hair ties– great stocking stuffer!
14. A compact and simple jewelry case that can be monogramed.
15. Lunya makes washable silk pajamas. I love my pair. Breathable and comfortable.
16. Just add water to this amazing makeup marvel. Thoroughly takes off makeup and comes in a set of three.
17. Who says you can’t make your phone glam. I love the print of this Gucci phone case.
18. The Glo Pro! Microneedling is a painless, yet effective way to really let your products work deep into the skin. This product has a cult-following and you will see why when you use it.
19. I bought a large in this J. Crew sweater and it has been the only sweater to keep me warm so far. It is soft and transitional from workout pants in the day, to jeans at night.
20. I have been using this cape non-stop recently. Soft and warm, I swear it works better than some jackets.
21. My favorite bath oil comes in an ideal trio set. It really smells and feels so good in the bath.
22. Bird cage crystal earrings would be a chic pop to any outfit.
23. I LIVE in these shoes. There really is no better functioning sneaker. Comfortable, reasonably priced, and goes with everything.
24. A mini lip gloss kit that comes with an assortment of colors. Clean and safe beauty is always in style.
25. Cute satin scrunchies.
26. Alison Mitchell handbags have the most unique shape and make a statement with any outfit.
27. I love my Dyson hairdryer. If you are on the fence, take the plunge.
28. The cutest customized carpets.
29. Spanx just sounds uncomfortable, but these faux leather leggings are AMAZING.They look like leather, but provide just the right amount of support to lift that booty up!
30. Concerts and games have recently become very strict about letting in handbags. This Kelly Wynne bag is stylish, but also totally functional.
31. The cutest preserved topiary all set in a blue and white jar.
33. Finally a cute TSA approved pouch. Ideal for traveling and keeping those liquids separate.
34. I love Caitlin Wilson’s faux orchids. Not only do they resemble the real deal, but they come in lovely blue & white pots.
35. My favorite flats. They make my list every year, because they are that good! Super comfortable.
36. I own a gray version of this bag and couldn’t love it more. So easy to throw things in and go. I feel it looks really pulled together too.
37. While this is pricey, it is worth it. My favorite jacket when the wether gets cold. The warm down keeps you insulated.
38. How cute are these Adiddas sneakers. Just a little bit of leopard drama on the sides, the perfect neutral.
39. Reasonably priced and cute as can be, these leopard mules are an easy way to add a punch to your outfits.
40. I put this under technology too, because the mirror is powerful and the lights show everything. It is great, until you are still looking at yourself 30 minutes later….
41. A cute coverup if you are escaping to somewhere warm this winter.
42. Odorless and clean self tanner. It is never worth the real tan.
43. The cutest bathing suit. I love the pattern and the coverage for a bikini.
44. My friends and I had these necklaces made for a sweet girl named Nadia, who passed away recently at the age of 9. Christina Addison made them quickly and they come in a range of finishes (real gold to plated to rose gold to silver). She has necklaces with multiple names too.
45. Great priced jewelry with an expensive look!
46. Okay, I love this watch. The bee, the golf, the green. It definitely makes a statement.
47. I love mini hair dryers. Drybar now makes one that has the same power and punch as their larger style.
48. Slip makes great no crease pillowcases. I love that they make hair ties too. No crease is a big selling point for me (my hair ALWAYS creases).
49. A splurge, but so good looking. I love this boot.
50. I saved the best for last. Not even kidding. The day this bra arrived, I haven’t wanted to take it off (if you are female, you know that is weird). More coverage than a spanx bra, lovely fabric, no clasps, and dips low enough to work with any shirt. If you don’t like the dip, they have ones that go straight across too. I’ll say it in advance- you’re welcome.
Well Gifted for Him
The best menswear, in my opinion. Every guy I know who wears Peter Millar loves it.
This billfold wallet keeps money neatly organized without crumbling it all up.
Wireless charging is the way of the future. If you are gong to buy a new iphone this is the perfect accessory to go with it.
Beautycounter makes a fantastic line for men without any harsh chemicals or bad ingredients. Make the switch to cleaner beauty,
Yes, this is a bidet attachment. It hooks right up to your toilet and sink to provide an extra cleanse that is so often needed.
A chic travel bag that can be customized.
These jackets are perfect for the great outdoors.
Keep business cards fresh with this very nice card holder.
Comfortable and well-styled shoes. These will surely make a special gift.
Well Gifted Kids
1. A 3D dinosaur puzzle is just about as cool as it gets for a young boy.
2. A beautiful and mesmerizing dinosaur atlas.
3. A very cute felt tea set.
4. The ultimate girly journal.
5. The cutest pajamas and book sets. Princess Wear Pants and 12 days of Christmas.
5. Instead of handing over your cell phone, give them their own chalk version of it.
6. A very chic young bike for those freshly off training wheels.
7. An adorable elephant helmut. They have other designs too!
8. Who can be afraid of the dark with a unicorn nightlight.
9. Not your typical hot toy with this vintage woody car.
10. This friendship bracelet kit is a fun activity for a young girl to do with friends.
11. A map puzzle of the USA is fun while being educational.
13. A very large alphabet rug that is perfect for a playroom.
14. Little Sits make the most adorable chairs to fit your home. They can be monogrammed too.
15. I posted this doll house before, and it is just too cute to not share again. I want to move in!
16. This could be for adults and kids. I love maps, and how pretty is this scratch off map to highlight the places you have been. A fun family treasure.
17. Fun fact: My friend’s mom bought these cards and we took them to Cashiers this summer and played with Mark Sikes at a dinner party. The Alphabet is important, but knowing the difference between toile and ikat is an excellent life skill.
18. The cutest book personalized for welcoming your child home.
19. A jungle pack n play that you can easily take traveling to occupy time!
20. A cute modern farm house for your modern tot to play with.
21. A great wooden baking play set.
22. Bebe embroidered pillow comes in pink and blue.
23. The most adorable personalized jean jackets.
24. Soap rocks made in resemblance to real gemstones. Pretty fun socking stuffer!
Well Gifted for the (Design) Bookworm
2. Suzanne Kasler’s new book showcases her well appointed and chicly edited interiors.
4. Carolyne Roehm is the epitome of chic, and this book is no exception.
6. Inspired Design. A truly gorgeous book featuring beautiful interiors.
7. The Gardens of Bunny Mellon. Her impeccable taste was not just in her interiors. Her gardens were truly breathtaking.
8. Isabel Lopez – Quesada. She consistently creates the most chic design.
Well Gifted For Art
1. Who wouldn’t want a commission from Taelor Fisher?! Art is a gift that lasts. The fact that it is 15% off makes today pretty sweet!
2. Memberships to your local museums are always a great idea! Even if you don’t live in NYC, become a member to The Whitney, skip the lines, and check out one of the most talked about Warhol exhibits to arrive!
3. This Wildflower painting just makes me smile.
4. If you are local in Dallas, a membership to the DMA could make a great gift.
5. Give a gift of DNA or a Kiss? It literally takes your DNA or kiss or fingerprints and turns it into art.
6. I love Kaycee Hughes Art. Her work is so versatile and goes with any interior.